My tiny baby is now nine years old…I’m getting so old!
She and I have always been very close and even though she’s getting older, she still follows me around and knocks on the door when I’m in the bathroom.
We have a whole slew of TV shows we watch together (we ask the other two if they want to watch, but they decline). We call them “Our Stories”
Every year I ask the kids interview questions. They were the same for a while, but this year I changed them up a bit.
- What is your favorite color? Black (yellow, blue and orange as well)
- What sport do you like? Soccer and gymnastics
- What song do you love? Chained to the Rhythm and Shape of You
- What is your best memory? Kindergarten graduation
- What would you buy with $1000? Bruins tickets or a bunch of puppies
- What is your favorite book? Ghosts and Flora and Ulysses
- What is your favorite app? Musical.ly and YouTube
- What do you hate to do? Clean my room, empty the dishwasher and set the table
- What is your favorite family activity? Vacations
- What do you do in your free time? Math
- What is your favorite TV show? Stuck in the Middle and Crashletes
- What do you want to be better at? Sports and engineering
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Imagineer
- Where do you want to go on vacation? Washington DC and Texas
- What is your favorite part of the day? Science and social studies
- What do you like best about school? Science and social studies
- What is your favorite food? Candy
- What is your favorite animal? Unicorns, dragons, elephants and dogs
- What would you change your name to, if you could? Isabella
- What do you want to accomplish while you’re nine? Be better at school
There we have it folks, Stella’s interview.
You can watch it here…